I’m Amanda DeVries. I’m a Graphic Designer because I knew people were stuck between having a beautiful product or service but not knowing how to tell the rest of the world in a wonderfully minimal, gorgeous way.
Graphic Design lets me work with the artists of our world: people who provide unique, handcrafted artisanal products and original creative services. You do your thing; I just help you tell everyone through appealing logos, captivating website design, and eye-catching publications.
When I’m not working on your designs, I am creating my own. I am a shameless DIY-er, rabid second-hand store hunter, and read recipe books like magazines. I need to: living on a 40 acre organic farm makes for a whack of veggies.
I know you work hard. Let’s chat and get you more clients!
- Wordpress Website Design & Development
- Adobe Creative Suite [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, DreamWeaver, Acrobat]
- Branding, Visual Identity
- Publications, Annual Reports, Printed Promotional Materials
- Infographics, Packaging Design, Tradeshow Banner Design